Become a Western Oklahoma Historical Society Member
Membership runs from March 1 to February 28/29 of the following year. Letters to existing members are sent in March of each year to remind them of dues. Others wishing to join may obtain an application at the Old Town Museum or download the application from the website.
Dues are as follows: Lifetime, $1,000*; Heritage, $500; Pioneer, $100; Family, $35; Individual, $20.
Dues and the application should be mailed to WOHS, P.O. Box 542, Elk City, OK 73648 or taken to the Old Town Museum.
Membership cards are mailed to all members.
- Lifetime members and their guests are entitled to unlimited visits to the museum complex during their lifetime.
- Heritage members and their guests are entitled to unlimited visits to the museum complex during the year.
- Pioneer members and their families or guests are entitled to unlimited visits to the museum complex during the year.
- Family members and their immediate families are entitled to unlimited visits to the museum complex.
- Individual members are entitled to unlimited visits to the museum complex during the year.
All members are invited to the annual dinner the third Monday of February where officers and board members are elected and the year’s activities are reported.
Your membership helps support Western Oklahoma Historical Society projects, events, and activities including building an educational building and general store at the museum complex, an annual Flea Market, the Western Oklahoma Hall of Fame banquet, an ongoing art show, a website with a historic document archive, and membership in the Elk City Chamber of Commerce.
* Money from lifetime memberships is deposited in a Trust Fund.